New Story is giving away our donation software to a few nonprofits. It’s FREE. No contracts, no annual commitments, and no string attached. It’s brand new and within a few weeks has helped us raise over $500k. We’re keeping a copy of the code and handing a version to others.
• No, there aren’t subscription costs.
• No, there are no transaction costs.
• No, you don’t owe us development fees.
• Yes, you’ll really own the code.
• Yes, it’s SLICK!
• Yes, it’s actually FREE!
Checkout the flow (and maybe support some local families while you’re at it): https://donate.newstorycharity.org/
- One-time Donations
- Recurring Donations
- Campaign (Crowdfunding) Pages
- Referral Code (to track shares and directed giving)
- Admin Dashboard
- @customerio for donor communication
- @SlackHQ for notifications
- @videoask for ‘thank you’ and tutorial videos
- @stripe for CC processing
- @awscloud for image hosting
- Currently running on @heroku
We are not charging for software development costs OR the costs of configuring for selected organizations. Organizations will be responsible of covering third-party costs associated with CRM, email marketing providers, hosting, etc.
There is plenty of flexibility here to reduce costs but New Story spends around $100/m for these associated expenses. We’ve found the value to greatly exceed the costs.
If you, or someone you know is interested, I’d love to hear from you. Complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch soon: