Creativity is important. Sharing what’s been created so others can interact and respond is part of what makes it art. My goal is to share a list of things each month that our team or I have created, launched, or published. I hope it prompts others to do likewise.
- Pocket Startup Advisor. Magic 8-Ball for Startup Advice. It’s been something I’ve bee working on for a while. Manufacturing things take about 100x longer than work on the web, but there is something rewarding about holding a physical product in your hand.
- Sprint Demos. At New Story, we’ve begun the process of transitioning our development team to SCRUM. We had our first internal demo for Sprint 1 on July 21. I’ve also been toying with the idea of making it a public webinar.
I’ll just pick my favorite 5.
- Job Listing for a Project Manager. Polar Notion is transitioning to SCRUM and looking for someone to serve as our SCRUM Master.
- Plan B. Giving ourselves an ‘out’ changes the decisions we make.
- Mountain Runs and Hard Conversations. Sharing the remarkable leadership within New Story.
- 5 Things We Should Have Done Sooner when Starting Our Business. A few bits of experience from starting, growing, and sustaining a business.
- Overcoming the Misconception that “It has to be perfect before I launch” Unpacking the biggest barrier between sharing our ideas with the world.
Go, launch something this month!
Want notifications each month when this report is shared?